What to do after completing a BA in any specialized subject?

After getting a degree of BA in any specialized subject, you can continue for a master’s degree in the same subject. And, if you wish to go to the teaching sector, then you can do BTC or B.Ed. Along with this after completing a bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to sit in the government exam.

Asked on December 19, 2020 in Hybris.
Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.